Thoughts...

A process to new understanding...

Monday, March 13, 2006

a few thanks

for the pass one year.... alot of things have happened.... the school, the sc, the class, my family.... things really change rapidly, and so soon we are sec 4 already. agm is approaching. band step down is approaching. olevel is approaching. everything seems to be ending. there are alot of memories, though i might not remember, but i know i have alot of memories, moments to savour and cherish.
just to start my blog going, first i will like to say a few thanks.

to ZP, who had, and still have, never failed to listen to me when i need to talk to someone. i also have to thank you for sharing your life and your feeling with me, for that gave me the purpose of my life, that is to listen to someone, and gave them their most needed companion. you are my best friend ever. of course LQ also have a share..haha

to kelvin, who never know i have this blog, had gave me the companion i need at school, in class. when i feels lonely in class, and feels like i am no one important, i always know that there is kelvin who is still my friend.

to anna, who had been a very nice friend and exco. honestly, i have no sisters in my family and i never realy know how to work with girls. you had been very nice, and make me feel that i am not so useless in getting the attention of girls... haha kidding... just wanna say thank you, nothing else ...

to jason, seok hui and liying, you all are my best companions. always willing to work with me and make me happy. always willing to listen to my sometimes weird ways of thinking and gave nice comments.

to all the sec 2 discos, you all have been very nice "little brothers and sisters" to me. your enthusiasm and that unlimited energy and happiness pushes me on. i know that some of you are having some problems, but always stay happy ok? you all always have us seniors to talk to.

to all the sec 3 discos, you all have grow alot. CL has become more decisive and mature, karen has starts to talk and voice your view, you are also more mature. aubrey has always been so enthusiastic, and always make people want to smile. XP is elder than me i know, but he is very mature and he is always able to give me very interesting views of things, and show everyone that love for disco. Jia min is the nce girl type too, always willing to talk and listen to someone. very enthusiastic in the thing she do too. Joana is the happy kind, who always make us look at the bright side of life...

thankyou.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home