Thoughts...

A process to new understanding...

Friday, March 24, 2006

haha

well.... you all might have reallised... my blog is really not frequently updated..... abaout once per week... hai...... actually.... quite a lot of things had happened these days... but didnt really have time to put them into words....

about band....
just last week, out instructor storms out of band room after much frustration. really glad that she is still willing to come back, to give us all another chance, though she had given us quite a few already. The band is really facing its crisis and it really depends on the seniors to turn the situation around. quite a big responsibility heh....

about disco....
nothing much going on these days. haha

about class....
actually....there has been many times when i wonder whether i have any true friends... but i reallise my definition of a true friend is wrong. i have thought that a true friend will always be staying with you, although you might be such a boring person. after a few days of mental struggle.... i finally reallise.... i actually have a lot of friends, just that i didnt see it. all my class mates have been very nice to me and i thought, maybe is because i myself is not taking the initiative to talk. that is why i am always the odd one out. haha .. thank you class mates. you all have been very good friends for me.

about family....
yesterday just had a "discussion" with my parents.... lasted until 1 am... really suprise i can still wake up at 5 40... i dont know... a bit confused previousely... my parents have always thought i dont know how to select things.... that i always join too much things without looking at my own capability..... i suppose their not very happy with my result... i dont know if you all might have reallise... i have been focusing on building up relationships, and trying to merge into the style of a singaporean since last year.... have really tried to talk more... to care more for people.... and to do more about sociallising... so much so that... my result drops.... father was very angry with me... have told me so many times not to join too mny things and to "zuo4 hao3 zi4 ji3 de ben3 fen4", to focus on my study... then i still go and listen to concerts and things.... then.... alot of things happened... i suppose my parents have a point though.... maybe i am still in the " pan4 ni4 qi2", so still feeling abit not happy.... but still....its over....and i suppose i will have to concentrate more on my study.....so that my parents will be happy.... i dont know.... its quite a weird question..... are we always willing to sacrifice our own interests.... just to make parents happy.... ? well i suppose... since young, what ever i do is all about making my parents happy... at least that is what i think... whether the action will cause my parents to be unhappy had always been my main concern when i made dicisions. however... dont know why.... since last year.... i thought it is not right to do things that way.... and i .... am really confused... that was until yesterday though..... when i finally understand.... well... may be there is really no right or wrong...........aiya.... really dont know how to say..... well... i suppose i will go back to my first purpose of life... to make my parents happy...its always so important...

3 Comments:

Blogger Discmon said...

hey, i visit your blog...

Ok other then that,
yup, its true that a lot of people gets into some sort of stuggle with their parents, especially over involvement in things and studies...

But, take things in strides and try to keep it cool...

And do what you think is right. That's the most important..

Oh ya, if you want to improve your english, don't do this:
[idea 1]...[idea 2]...[idea 3]...
Cause that will train you to do run-on sentences, instead of proper sentences.

April 05, 2006 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm, update your blog, and get rid of comments that are acting as advertisment...

zp

May 10, 2006 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... i guess i do think like you do sometimes, but it is good to keep up our confidence no matter what we ponder about because that is what keeps us going... yu Ping, Jiayou! way to go...

June 21, 2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home