Thoughts...

A process to new understanding...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

the profound parental love...

today, my friends and I wen to watch this musical called "the profound parental love. its about the things that our parents have done for us, how we had not been respecting them and how we should have been grateful for all the things they have done.

this is actually my second time watching the show. twp years ago when i watch the show with my parents, i cried. at the part when they describe how we younsters have let our parents down, i really felt ashamed for not having treated my parents well enough. i thought of how i have been so defient and things liike that when they show their concern to me. i really cried, and i hug my mum and dad right after the show.

this time, although my parents did not watch with me, i still cried. this time, i see them performing on stage as the "parents". the show become like... replay of what i have done....and that make me felt even more ashamed. at some parts, when the story shows my parents been neglected by their "children" i .... was so....that i dont even dare to look at them. the sight of them is enough to bring tears...

really glad that my friends had been able to come for the show... i actually had the wish to sell 20 tickets... in the end... hai.... 4 tickets. really feel very shi bai. but i really hope they enjoy the show. i am really curious, about how they feel after the show. cause i am like"gan chu liang duo"...

oh ya...today on the bus, i witnessed a generous act that i want to share...
i was actually on the way to potong pasir for my CIP, so i saw this lady boarding the bus. her EZ link card seems to have expired and she was rather panic as she holds the ten dollar note that she has. an old man actullay offered to help, to help her change some coins if she had some small notes. but she dont have any. at another side of the bus, there are two, i guess, indonesian maids. they generously offered her the 90 cent coins that she need, and i thought thats pretty good. maids dont really learn alot everyday, but they often still have the compassionate heart to help the others. if they could do this, we who live under such luxuries should have done more!

ya...thats that for today....

YP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..
the other time i went up the bus with my gun4 and schoolbag, my ezlink had got no $ inside already...
i was like " erm, uncole bus card mei2 you3 qian2 le4, zen4 me4 ban4" haha infront of so damn many people cause it was during the peak hours...
luckily, an RVian lent me like 1.50 cause i had to change bus later on...
haha... fateful day

July 03, 2006 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home